Skokie Real Estate

Posted

 

Flat Fee MLS Listings Service for Skokie IL 

1. OneRateMLS.com will list your home or property on the local Skokie Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time, super low, flat fee. Compare this with a 6% commission, where 3% goes to the agent that lists your home and 3% goes to the agent that procures a buyer for your home, town home or condominium (condo) for a total of 6% commission. 

2. The Skokie flat fee MLS listing is a powerful tool to which the vast majority of local Real Estate Agents subscribe, giving them instant access to all the listed Skokie area property information currently available on the market. When potential home buyers discuss their specific wants and needs with their own Real Estate Agent, that agent will simply go to the Skokie MLS (Multiple Listing Service) system to research properties that match their client’s desires, needs and budget. If your home is on the Skokie MLS (Multiple Listing Service), the Real Estate Agent will easily find it when they search with their client’s criteria. Most statistics tell us that the MLS  (Multiple Listing Service) is responsible for three quarters of all home sales! You still receive all the benefits and exposure of being on the MLS without paying the high commission! 

3.At OneRateMLS.com, our Skokie Flat Fee MLS listing service gives you the most exposure while giving you the freedom to sell your home yourself if you choose to, and Pay No Buyer Agent Commission!!!If a Real Estate Agent brings a buyer to purchase your home, you pay them 3% at closing out of proceeds. Either way you save big! 

4. Are you interested in learning more about our flat fee MLS service? Please review our information below and on this website, fill out our form on our contact page, email or give us a call. We would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have or tell you more about our service. 

For a list of active properties in Skokie, click here

About Skokie
Skokie formerly Niles Center) is a village in Cook County, Illinois, United States. Its name comes from a Potawatomi word for “marsh”. A Chicago suburb, for many years Skokie promoted itself as “The World’s Largest Village”.