Chicago FSBO


Chicago For Sale By Owner

Chicago Illinois Flat Feee MLS Listing Service will list your home or property on the Chicago Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a one-time, super low, flat fee (FSBO). Compare this with a 6% commission, where 3% goes to the agent that lists your home and 3% goes to the agent that brings the buyer for your home for a total of 6% commission. 

The Chicago MLS (FSBO) is a powerful tool to which the vast majority of local Real Estate Agents subscribe, giving them instant access to all the listed Chicago area property information currently available. When potential buyers discuss their specific wants and needs with their own Real Estate Agent, that agent will simply go to the Chicago MLS (MRED) system to research properties that match their client’s desires, needs and budget. If your home is on the Chicago MLS (MRED), the Real Estate Agent will easily find it when they search with their client’s criteria. Most statistics tell us that the MLS (MRED) is responsible for three quarters of all home sales! You still receive all the benefits and exposure of being on the MLS (MRED) without paying the high commission! 

At One Rate MLS, our Chicago Flat Fee MLS (MRED) listing service gives you the most exposure while giving you the freedom to sell your home yourself if you choose to, and Pay No Buyer Agent Commission! If a Real Estate Agent brings a buyer to purchase your home, you pay them 3% at closing out of proceeds. Either way you save big! 

Are you interested in learning more about our flat rate service? Please review our information below and on this website, fill out our form on our contact page, email or give us a call. We would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have or tell you more about our service. 

Chicago officially the City of Chicago, is the third-most populous city in the United States. With over 2.7 million residents, it is also the most populous city in both the state of Illinois and the Midwestern United States. It is the county seat of Cook County. The Chicago metropolitan area, often referred to as Chicagoland, has nearly 10 million people and is the third-largest in the U.S. Chicago has also been called a global architecture capital. In terms of wealth and economy, Chicago is considered one of the most important business centers in the world.

Positioned along Lake Michigan, the city is an international hub for finance, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation: O’Hare International Airport is the second-busiest airport in the world when measured by aircraft traffic; the region also has the largest number of U.S. highways and rail road freight. In 2012, Chicago was listed as an alpha global city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network, and ranked seventh in the world in the 2016 Global Cities Index. Chicago has the third-largest gross metropolitan product in the United States—about $640 billion according to 2015 estimates. The city has one of the world’s largest and most diversified economies with no single industry employing more than 14% of the workforce.

In 2016, Chicago hosted over 54 million domestic and international visitors, a new record making it one of the top visited cities in the nation. Landmarks in the city include Millennium Park, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, Art Institute of Chicago, Museum Campus, the Willis (Sears) Tower, Museum of Science and Industry, and Lincoln Park Zoo. Chicago’s culture includes the visual arts, novels, film, theater, especially improvisational comedy, and music, particularly jazz, blues, soul, hip-hop, gospel, and house music. There are many colleges and universities in the Chicago area; among these, Northwestern University, University of Chicago, and the University of Illinois at Chicago are classified as “highest research” doctoral universities.

Chicago has professional sports teams in each of the major professional leagues. The city has many nicknames, the best-known being the Windy City and Chi-Town.